Monday, August 7, 2017

Bout of Books 20

Bout of Books

I haven't participated in Bout of Books for a while, and I think I'm ready for a read-a-thon!

What is Bout of Books you ask?

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 21st and runs through Sunday, August 27th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 20 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

This is a really fun event, and I love connecting with other bloggers through this event!
Are you signing up?

6 comments:

  1. I should do this one of these times. I keep meaning to but something always comes up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot woot! I'm glad you're participating this time around. I just signed up too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! I find I pressure myself too much if I join these but maybe I can participate unofficially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love connecting too! Online RaT's are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's definitely a fun thing - my second time participating this year.

    Best of luck to you - hope you get several good books finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the Readathon & good luck with your reading goals! 🙂

    Bemused Bookworm
    https://goo.gl/nRv36F

    ReplyDelete