Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Quotes

Created by The Broke and The Bookish in June 2010 and moved to The Artsy Reader Girl in Jan 2018

Top Ten Favorite Book Quotes

I'm going to use quotes from books and quotes about books.

Related image
"I go to my fathers, in whose might company, I shall not not now feel ashamed." King Theoden says this in the movie and the book, and it is my most favorite quote!

Poison Study (Study, #1)
"Everyone makes choices in life. Some bad, some good. It's called living, and if you want to bow out, then go right ahead. But don't do it halfway. Don't linger in whiner's limbo."

Image result for fairy tales are more than true quote

Image result for a room without books is a body without soul

Image result for Anne of Green Gables quotes

Image result for winnie the pooh quotes

Top 35 Famous Book Quotes #Book #Quotes

Image result for lloyd alexander quotes

Image result for the only thing worse than a boy who hates you a boy that loves you

Image result for dr. seuss quotes on reading

6 comments:

  1. Love the Book Theif quote and the Winnie the Pooh one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the one about 'fairytales.' I have seen this quote a few times today and it is attributed to neil gaiman in coraline, so I guess he used this quote in this book?

    that anne of green gables quote is good too.

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your quotes and the images you used to showcase them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne of Green Gables is my fave here!
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/03/top-ten-tuesday-book-quotes.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great quotes! I love how you presented them too.

    ReplyDelete